KeyCue lets you view available Command key shortcuts. Simply press and hold the Command key to view a list of all available keyboard shortcuts, making it easy to learn and remember those time-saving keystrokes.
- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
- Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
- Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later
- When a new version is available, KeyCue now shows a message that tells whether the new version is free.
- The Registration pane of the settings window now contains information about the issue date of the registered license key.
- Works around a potential alignment issue when displaying the shortcut table for certain applications.
- New technological basis (new compiler, new libraries, faster code, etc.).
- Improved appearance (in particular, regarding text in user interface elements) on Yosemite.
- Improved stability in certain border cases.
- Internal cleanup.
- Fixes a crash that occurred in "learning mode" on some systems.
- Works around a potential crash during scanning of menus.
- Solves a cosmetic issue that resulted in an incorrect background of the menu bar icon.
- Fixes a problem that caused a manual check for new versions to fail.
- Fixes internal issues that could lead to increased memory usage over time.